Wednesday 6 September 2017

Had a great summer visiting my home province of Newfoundland and Labrador. I spent most of it in St. John's visiting friends and family, with a fabulous trip to the Bonavista Peninsula for the Bonavista  Biennale. This is a multi-venue art exhibition and was well worth checking out.




I was particularly enamored with Barbara Daniell's sculptures and Will Gill's chair.
I also took part in a group show at Christina Parker Gallery called "Revisiting the Rural" where I showed six Newfoundland landscapes in ceramic and steel and a new bronze called Splitting Fish.


Fall is a time for new beginnings and I will be at my St. Catharines' studio experimenting with a few ideas until I decide on my next body of work. Have a great autumn!


1 comment:

  1. This miniature art work looks really great. I love them. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
    diamond painting kits

    ReplyDelete